Sunday 27 October 2013

the 'im new here' post


excuse me!!
(esgusodwch fi) (excusez-moi)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


For someone who won't shut up in real life i am actually finding it quite difficult to find something to say right now hahahahahahaha, oh dear..
:;(∩´﹏`∩);:

Well, my name is Megan and i like to draw like a seven year old with a case of the shaky hand. I also like to lie in the grass and pick flowers and i love my boots?? 

hm ok so i was born in Wales and i am actually staying in Neath with my best friend until Tuesday, when i will return back to London where i live!

this is me!!!


I'm not too sure right now what i will be posting about or how frequently i will do it, but it will probably be spontaneous posts about what i have been buying/wearing/reading/watching/doing?? maybe (who knows)

If you want to know anything else or maybe just chat or whatever then you can message me on tumblr!!

Well i hope to talk to you soon!!
      
 \(^▽^)/

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. awesome photo! love potted pants esp succulents and best wishes on the start of your blog :) also, thank you for taking the time to follow my blog, followed back and looking forward to your updates.
    x http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete