Sunday 27 October 2013

the 'we went to the sea when it was cold' post


Mumbles


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Today Antoinette and I went to Mumbles in Swansea!
It was super cold and windy and there were bouts of heavy rain but we had a lot of fun, and despite the weather we got ice cream!!
(⌒▽⌒)
 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

We went down on to a little beach and we could see the waves crashing against the rocks and cliffs in the distance and they were massive and created a huge spray of icy water.
I thought about paddling in the sea but i was scared of losing my toes 
(or becoming an icy spray of megan against the rocks) ヘ(。□°)ヘ

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
As well as big waves there were some little waves knocking about at the bottom of the pier. If i was a wave i'd be some dumb little wave that could not even shift a pebble out of place haha (/. \)'


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


my dad took the above and below pictures, you can look at the rest of his stuff here if you're curious ^o^


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 



Thank you for reading!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


5 comments:

  1. you're so lovely
    you should write more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah thank you, i will try my best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cute :) I've nominated you in 'the sunshine award' so if you want to take part in it then here is a link http://daisychainprincess.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-sunshine-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My auntie has a holiday home in mumbles, I love going - the seaside there is so pretty!
    becky x

    beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah wow!! my dad's house isn't too far from mumbles, and it's super cool being so close to the sea as it's super pretty even on rainy days ^o^

      Delete